It’s not new year, but it’s never too late to start a good habit.
After I stopped my annual book list on 2015, I decided to start again right now, along with my new target to read at least 50 pages a day. So, here we go.
Books I read in 2018:
1. Kartu Anak Nakal – Hwang Sun Mi
2. Sam Di Gi: Bocah yang Tidak Bisa Membaca -Won Yousoon
3. Tiga Bapak dari Tiga Dara – Tita, Inas, Imelda
4. Kembali Ke Titik Nol – Saptuari Sugiharto
5. Berani Jadi Taubaters – Saptuari Sugiharto
6. Mencari Jalan Pulang – Saptuari Sugiharto
7. Doa Tak Tertolak – Saptuari Sugiharto
8. Islam Itu Ramah, Bukan Marah – Irfan Amalee
9. Keajaiban 7 Indra – Tim Rumah Dandelion
Yes, you read that right: 2015.
Hahaha.. My reading habit had been de-esclating through the years. From 66 books a year to 57 books to only 12 books on 2015, at least until I stop writing the list, than stop making the post at all xD
Well, I’m about to start again. It’s the middle of the year, so I’m just going to put in the books I can recall from the past months. I’m going to put ini in the page as usual than move it into post when the year ended.
Happy reading, Aca!
New year, new book list. You can also check out the list of books I read on 2013 and 2014. Let’s spread the beauty of reading! 😀
“The more you read, the more things you know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss-
Beautiful books, beautiful mind 😉
Books I read in 2015:
1. Wonder Struck – Brian Selznick
2. Mommies Daily Pregnancy Checklist Book – Tim Mommies Daily
3. The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire – Cassandra Clare
4. Breastfriends: inspirASI 22 – Adenita
5. Terminal – Roderick Gordon & Brian Williams
6. The Giver – Lois Lowry
7. Magical Seira #3: Seira and the Destined Farewell
8. Pertarungan Jiwa Billy – Daniel Keyes
9. Wanita Dalam Lukisan [Rose Madder] – Stephen King
10. Anak juga Manusia – Angga Setyawan
11. Kenali Anakmu – Angga Setyawan
12. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair – C. S. Lewis