Yes, you read that right: 2015.
Hahaha.. My reading habit had been de-esclating through the years. From 66 books a year to 57 books to only 12 books on 2015, at least until I stop writing the list, than stop making the post at all xD
Well, I’m about to start again. It’s the middle of the year, so I’m just going to put in the books I can recall from the past months. I’m going to put ini in the page as usual than move it into post when the year ended.
Happy reading, Aca!
“The more you read, the more things you know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss-
Books I read in 2015:
1. Wonder Struck – Brian Selznick
2. Mommies Daily Pregnancy Checklist Book – Tim Mommies Daily
3. The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire – Cassandra Clare
4. Breastfriends: inspirASI 22 – Adenita
5. Terminal – Roderick Gordon & Brian Williams
6. The Giver – Lois Lowry
7. Magical Seira #3: Seira and the Destined Farewell
8. Pertarungan Jiwa Billy – Daniel Keyes
9. Wanita Dalam Lukisan [Rose Madder] – Stephen King
10. Anak juga Manusia – Angga Setyawan
11. Kenali Anakmu – Angga Setyawan
12. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair – C. S. Lewis